Daniel is the Co-Founder of W Financial Advisors and has been practicing since 2009. He is currently Series 6, 63, 65 Registered and has his Life, Accident, and Health Insurance licenses.
Daniel holds the CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR CRPC® and the CERTIFIED IN SOCIAL SECURITY CLAIMING STRATEGIES CSSCS® designations.
- 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & 2018 Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager Award Winner*
- JCC Kaiserman Board of Directors
- JCC Maccabi Games: Volunteer Coach: 2010 - Present
- Syracuse Alumni Club
Daniel received his Bachelor of Science degrees in Finance (FIN) and Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises (EEE) from The Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University.
While at Syracuse University Daniel participated in a number of extracurricular activities:
- Syracuse Varsity Football Team (Place Kicker)
- Syracuse Varsity Track and Field Team (Competed in the 200m, 400m, 400 Hurdles, and the 4x400 Relay Team)
- Captain of the Syracuse Men's Club Soccer Team
- Program Leader and Director of a community service program called, "Balancing the Books," which provided mentorship to inner-city students
Awards & acknowledgments earned at Syracuse University:
- Chancellor's Award for Public Engagement & Scholarship
- University Chancellors Scholar
- University Merit Scholar
- Member of the Whitman School of Management Dean's List
- Member of the National Scholars Honors Society
* The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria. Eligibility criteria - required: 1. Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative; 2. Actively registered as a registered investment adviser or as a principal of a registered investment adviser firm for a minimum of 5 years; 3. Favorable regulatory and complaint history review (As defined by Five Star Professional, the wealth manager has not: A. Been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a registration being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine; B. Had more than a total of three settled or pending complaints filed against them and/or a total of five settled, pending, dismissed or denied complaints with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional's consumer complaint process. Unfavorable feedback may have been discovered through a check of complaints registered with a regulatory authority or complaints registered through Five Star Professional's consumer complaint process; feedback may not be representative of any one client's experience; C. Individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint; D. Filed for personal bankruptcy within the past 11 years; E. Been terminated from a financial services firm within the past 11 years; F. Been convicted of a felony); 4. Fulfilled their firm review based on internal standards; 5. Accepting new clients. Evaluation criteria - considered: 6. One-year client retention rate; 7. Five-year client retention rate; 8. Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered; 9. Number of client households served; 10. Education and professional designations. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth managers. Award does not evaluate quality of services provided to clients. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager Award list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation. The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager's future performance. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to fivestarprofessional.com. Listing in this publication and/or award is not a guarantee of future investment success. This recognition should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client. No compensation was provided directly or indirectly by the recipient for participation or in connection with obtaining or using the third-party rating or award.